Just a quick list of things to do and places to visit within 50 miles of Ohio’s state capital:
- Columbus Zoo & Aquarium – Currently ranked the best zoo in the nation, they have recently added a great water park.
- Arena District – Sports, Dining and Entertainment.
- Alum Creek – Trails, Boating, and Camping.
- Franklin Park Conservatory & Botanical Garden – A premier institution showcasing an exotic plant collection and a signature collection of work by glass artist D Chihuly.
- The Thurman Café – *The* burger joint as seen on Food Networks Man verses Food.
- Hocking Hills – The most popular of all the Hocking areas is Old Man's Cave, located on State Route 664.
- Easton Town Center – If you want to shop this is the place for you!
- Short North Arts District - The Gallery Hop is the first Saturday of EVERY month. It is a hub for creativity.
- Book Loft of German Village – Is a city-block long store, located at 631 South Third Street, less than one mile south of Ohio's Capitol in the center of Columbus.
- OSU Stadium “The Horse Shoe” – If you love Football and can get tickets then being in stadium with 100,000 rabid OSU fans would be a thrill!
Comments are closed.