I tend to blog about all of my tech accomplishments as a kind of journal and easy lookup, I have spoken about this process in the past and it is still just as important today. So I was kind of shocked to realize that I did not blog about my Hanselminutes interview with Scott Hansleman where we talked about my open source project dasBlog-core.
It was a lot of fun to do although for the life of me I could not imagine what we would talk about for 25 minutes but the time went by quickly. I was more nervous than was necessary but I enjoyed the opportunity to talk about my work.
The interview got me thinking about Hanselminutes as a genuine developer institution, I have been personally listening since the very first episode 13 years ago. In fact it is one of the few tech podcasts my wife will suffer on long trips. So I thought I would take the opportunity to encourage folks to dig into the archive. Here are some of my favorites talks from over the years:
- Regine Gilbert on the Essence of Accessibility
- Gaming for all with the Xbox Accessibility Controller and John Alexander
- Web Accessibility and a focused on A11Y with Nicolas Steenhout
- Accessibility (a11y) with OpenDirective's Steve Lee
- Getting started with Machine Learning and Sabrina Smai
- Machine Learning 101 with Paige Bailey
- Removing Bias from AI and Machine Learning with Camille Eddy
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence with Edaena Salinas Jasso
- Privacy and Security on today's internet with Melanie Ensign
- Designing Usable Security with Google's Adrienne Porter Felt
- WordPress and Internet Security with Kellep Charles
- Basics of Web Security with Barry Dorrans
- The Other Side of Diversity with Erica Joy
- Model View Culture - A new media platform covering Technology, Culture, and Diversity
- Dr. Kyla McMullen on Diversity in Computer Science and Spatial Audio
- Improving Diversity in Technology with Kimberly Bryant from BlackGirlsCode.com
- ASP.NET Core in Action with Andrew Lock
- Inside ASP.NET Core 1.0 with Damian Edwards
- Identity Server and ASP.NET with Dominick Baier
- Azure Sphere and Microsoft's new Linux with Caitie McCaffrey
- Jet.com scales with Azure, F#, and more with Rachel Reese
- Applied Azure with Vishwas Lele
- Halo 4 - Services in Azure with Caitie McCaffrey
- Moving companies to Open Source with the Head of Comcast's Open Source Office Nithya Ruff
- Forge Your Future with Open Source and VM Brasseur
- Christine Spang's Open Source Journey from Teen OSS Contributor to CTO of Nylas
- RavenDB, the open source NoSQL Database for .NET with Adi Avivi
Seriously take another look at the archive … I mean look at all the interviewees. I guarantee you will find someone or something to connect with. It is a curated list of brilliant and diverse technologists ranging from career keynote speakers to everyday developers like me.
Comments are closed.