I have been blogging for over 13 years!
Why do I still write? Simply, It helps me crystalize what I am learning and, conveniently, make it searchable for future reference.
Hear are my favorite posts from the period:
- 2010: Technical Bankruptcy
- 2010: First things I need to install on my dev machine!
- 2011: Windows Phone 7 Mango
- 2011: OWASP for the .NET Developer
- 2012: PIPA and SOPA are nuclear!
- 2012: My Programming Language History
- 2013: Own Your Data!
- 2013: Encryption, Hashes and Broken Things
- 2014: dasBlog (Blogging) Future
- 2014: Playing The Hero
- 2015: Read more Code than you Write
- 2015: Cryptography as Natural Law
- 2016: Encryption should protect everybody from everybody
- 2016: Any Sufficiently Advanced Engineer
- 2017: Nerd Life Balance
- 2017: You are not a real developer if you do not know this...
- 2018: Managing Software Inertia
- 2018: Avoiding threading issues in ASP.NET Core
- 2019: A Program Manager interview at Microsoft
- 2019: Is that position available for remote?
Thanks for reading!